Check Out What's New
K-8 Learning Modules: Social Distancing
K-8 Student Learning Module: Time Management
K-8 Student Learning Module: Stress Management
Parent Learning Modules & Resources
- K-8 2020 Summer SEL Activities & Resources
- The purpose of this document is to identify activities and resources for students and their families to support social-emotional needs during the summer break.
- Let's Talk: Sharing Resources to Discuss Racism, Inequality, and other Related Topics with Children
- This module provides families with resources and tools to engage in meaningful conversations with children.
- The ABC's of Supporting Your Child's Social-Emotional Needs at Home
- This module provides parents with practical strategies, resources, and tools to use at home.
Our Mission, Our Goal, Who We Serve
*Student Support Services Infographic
The Student Support Services Department is charged with maximizing the academic, social and emotional potential of learners through consultation, evaluation, prevention, intervention and enrichment with students, school personnel and families.
The goal of the department is to ensure an environment that increases the potential for academic and social success.
Who We Serve
Student Support Services shall be provided to aid students in the general education program and may be provided for students who have been determined to need special education programs and services.
Our Scope of Work
- Behavioral Support
- Social/Emotional Support
- 504 Accommodations
- Social Services
- Family and Community Engagement
- Climate and Culture
- Health and Wellness
- Harassment, Intimidation and Bullying (HIB)