Lillian Ryan Farrell RN, CSN, HN-BC delivers nursing services to the students and staff at the Helen Morgan School. Nurse Lil was the 2016 recipient of the Excellence in School Nursing Award for the State of New Jersey, conferred by the New Jersey State School Nurses Association. As a NJ Certified School Nurse, Nurse Lil practices Holistic Nursing with a passion for health and wellness promotion.
Family Life Curriculum
For Grade 4 and Grade 5 Family Life information, please visit Physical Education and Health curriculum under the Departments tab.
4th Grade Family Life 2021-2022
Boys Only Video
Please note: The 4th grade curriculum focuses on puberty, the common changes experienced by both boys and girls, and gender specific anatomy and physiology. The lesson includes segments of the video (not the entire video) related to this curriculum and class discussion. The boys and girls are separated for the lesson. Girls learn about girls with Nurse Lil and boys learn about boys with Mr. Agnor. Please do not hesitate to contact Mr. Agnor or Nurse Lil with any questions or concerns.
5th Grade Family Life 2021-2022
Health Office Information
- If your child is home with a fever over 100 degrees, has been vomiting or having diarrhea they should be kept home until they are 24 hours free of their fever or illness.
- If your child has had an injury or illness that requires them not to take gym or go outside for recess, please have a note sent in from their physician explaining the reason and duration
- If your child has had a change in their medical status, received recent immunizations, or had recent surgery please inform the nurse's office.
- When sending in notes or paperwork please make sure your child's full name is on the form.
- Due to increasing number of students with food allergies, (especially to peanuts and tree nuts) we ask you not to send in any peanut or nut products for your child's snack. They are allowed to eat a peanut/nut product for lunch but will be asked to wash their hands once finished eating.
- Please read all food labels thoroughly to insure they do not contain any peanut or nut products.