Ms. Huhn received her Bachelor's of Science in Nursing from William
Paterson University in 1994, later earning her School Nurse
Certification from New Jersey City University. She spent 19 years
working at Hackensack University Medical Center in Cardiac Care.
Ms. Huhn has been a School Nurse in Sparta Township School
District for the past 5 years.
Health Office Information
- If your child is home with a fever over 100 degrees, has been vomiting or having diarrhea they should be kept home until they are 24 hours free of their fever or illness.
- If your child has had an injury or illness that requires them not to take gym or go outside for recess, please have a note sent in from their physician explaining the reason and duration
- If your child has had a change in their medical status, received recent immunizations, or had recent surgery please inform the nurse's office.
- When sending in notes or paperwork please make sure your child's full name is on the form.
- Due to increasing number of students with food allergies, (especially to peanuts and tree nuts) we ask you not to send in any peanut or nut products for your child's snack. They are allowed to eat a peanut/nut product for lunch but will be asked to wash their hands once finished eating.
- Please read all food labels thoroughly to insure they do not contain any peanut or nut products.