Student Mental Wellness Survey Reminder!
For parents/guardians who consenting for their child to participate in the student mental wellness survey, please check the email from Student Support Services for the survey link to complete, no later than, Friday, September 18, 2020. Thank you in advance for your participation!
District Mental Wellness Training Presentation
Sparta Twp. Public Schools Mental Wellness
The District Mental Wellness Taskforce works to support the overall mental wellness of the district community based on the consultation grant received in partnership with Rutgers School of Health-Related Professions, Northeast, and Caribbean Mental Health Technology Transfer Center Network.
District Mental Wellness Task Force Members
- Dr. Adrienne Castorina, Director of Special Services PK-5
- Mr. Brad Davis, SMS Vice-Principal & Sparta C3 Workgroup Lead
- Ms. Lauren Monaco, Student Assistance Counselor
- Dr. Jane Esposito, School Psychologist & School Based Mental Health Supervisor
- Dr. Susan Lorentz, School Psychologist