Registration Forms and Information
Welcome to Sparta Township School District! The District is comprised of one middle school:
- Sparta Middle School (Grade 6 to Grade 8)
In order to register a child for the middle school, the registration process must be completed as outlined on this page. In addition, the forms on this page must also be completed.
Before beginning the Registration Process, parent(s)/guardian(s) will have to finalize registration(s) at the school(s) where their child(ren) will attend. The steps are as follows:
- Print out and complete each form within the Registration Packet section.
- Contact the school registrar(s) where your child(ren) will be attending to schedule the registration appointment(s).
- On the day of the registration appointment(s), bring the following:
- Child's original birth certificate
- Immunization records
- Proof of residency as stated in the forms
- Report card and/or transcript
- Special services information (i.e. copy of IEP or I&RS/504 plan)
- All completed forms
- Note: Incoming high school students must take placement exams. An appointment will be scheduled with a counselor once exams are completed.
School Registrars Contact Information
Alpine Elementary School
Mohawk Avenue School
Helen Morgan School
Sparta Middle School
Sparta High School